We understand how to execute events during the COVID-19 pandemic. We work to ensure all stakeholders are safe, while working within the parameters of the CDC and the state the event is being held in.
Office and Working from Home Safety:
- The TMW Team is working remotely and meeting with clients virtually during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- If a TMW Team member needs to utilize the office for accomplishing their work, only one team member at a time will be allowed in the office space.
- TMW Team members who utilize the office space will disinfect all surfaces at the end of the day.
- TMW Team members are required to wash hands and use hand sanitizer regularly.
- If a team member is not feeling well and showing signs/ symptoms of illness, including but not limited to, coughing, sneezing, runny nose, or nausea, they will be sent home immediately.
Working at Home
- Team members will act responsibly when in social situations and follow CDC and State health and safety Guidelines.
- If a team member is not feeling well and showing signs/ symptoms of illness, including but not limited to, coughing, sneezing, runny nose, they are required to get a COVID-19 test before being able to return to the office or an event.
- The TMW Team will check in with the event staff to see what they are requesting, and will follow as needed.
- The TMW Team will manage seating with groups of people from similar households.
- If Materials are Provided, TMW will disinfect areas, and surfaces before guests arrive
- Per Request, TMW will remind guests to social distance and to keep masks on.
- If Indoors TMW will adjust air flow by opening windows or adjusting air conditioning.
- The TMW Team will disinfect ceremony items and properly store them, after the completion of the ceremony.
- The TMW Team will adhere to caterers requests as to how food & beverage will be served.
- The TMW Team will ensure tables and chairs will be properly spaced per state guidelines.
- The TMW Team will honor requests of the bride and groom as long as they do not violate CDC and state health and safety guidelines.
- The TMW Team will assist the MC in the seating of guests.
- The TMW Team will assist the caterer and other vendors during the reception to ensure health and safety guidelines are followed.
- The TMW Team will follow the venue’s rules for dancing and adhere to the CDC and State health and safety Guidelines.
General Event Safety:
- The TMW Team will adhere to the CDC and State health and safety guidelines for the maximum group gathering sizes for indoor and outdoor events.
- The TMW Team will disinfect “high touch” areas,and surfaces before guests arrive, during the event and after the conclusion of the event.