TMW Productions, LLC is an event management and business continuity company. We work with representatives of non-profit organizations and representatives of for-profit organizations. Our goal is to create successful and memorable events. We also provide professional event planning services to help for-profit and non-profit organizations secure profitability from events. Our past experiences have demonstrated that these groups struggle with obtaining resources, logistics of planning events, and recruiting event participants.
We understand how to execute events during the COVID-19 pandemic. We work to ensure all stakeholders are safe, while working within the parameters of the CDC and the state the event is being held in.
We can also assist with event contingency planning as well as consult on events that you are converting to a hybrid or virtual platform.
If you have a unique event idea, we can consult with you to ensure your event is a successful one. We are also available for a la carte services to manage parts of your event.
TMW Productions LLC strives to create memorable atmospheres of celebration by being of service to communities of people. TMW stakeholders endeavor to demonstrate trust, honesty, civility, and grace through an intense focus on acquiring talent, valuing ideas and contributions, attention to details, teamwork, and committing to socially responsible business practices.
Guiding Business Culture:
TMW Stakeholders Strive to Demonstrate(s):
- Trustworthiness & Talent
- Mindfulness – (purposeful and planned focused decision making and interactions)
- Welcomeness with Grace
TMW Stakeholders are guided by these core principles of practice.
- Honesty Above All Else
- Conducting ourselves with Calm and Civility
- Valuing Everyone’s Ideas and Contributions
- Servicing Communities of People in which we Conduct Business
- Attention to Details that Create Advantages and Opportunities
- Practicing (CSR) corporate social responsibility that supports constructive, ethical, legal, economic, environmental, and philanthropic activities.
Code of Ethics – TMW Stakeholders Strive to –
- Represent each client fairly and honestly, providing all agreed-to services in a timely and cost-efficient manner.
- Respect all people regardless of race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, gender, or age.
- Treat employees with esteem and fairness, advocating conditions of employment that will safeguard their rights and welfare.
- Operate a business that is a credit to the community.
- Abide by all government regulations and laws.
- Maintain adequate and appropriate insurance coverage for all business activities.
- Safeguard all privileged and sensitive information about clients in a confidential manner.
- Establish reasonable, proper fees for services and provide written estimates to each client.
- Use honest and factual advertising.
- Adopt the Standards of Performance which will result in consistently meeting expectations of clients, collaborators and referral sources.
- Not accept gratuities, gifts or favors which will impair or appear to influence professional decisions or actions.
- Show consideration for other professionals by extending the utmost level of kindness, regard and cooperation.
$400,000+ Generated in Sponsorship Revenue for Nonprofits since opening in 2016.
Events Safely and Successfully Executed During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Successful Events Since Opening in 2016
The Rhode Island Society of Certified Public Accountants held its best charity golf tournament ever, this past July (2018) due to the extraordinary efforts of Tarah Warner and TMW Productions, LLC. This large annual event requires months of detailed preparation, comprehensive advance marketing, multi-tiered sponsorships and golfer registration management, and TMW Productions, LLC brought high quality, efficiency and professionalism to every aspect of the job. We are grateful we discovered TMW Productions, LLC and are already looking forward to working again with Tarah for our event next year!
Robert A. Mancini, Past President of the Rhode Island Society of Certified Public Accountants
The Rhode Island Manufacturers Association engaged TMW Productions, LLC for our Annual Breakfast meeting. In working with TMW and Tarah especially, I have to say that she was very thorough in her approach to the event. She coordinated the entire event working closely with RIMA personnel. It was a relief to have Tarah and TMW taking the lead on our major event of the year. This year’s event was the largest attended in my two years as Executive Director. We received positive comments and I feel a lot had to do with Tarah’s organizational skill, attention to detail and her passion to help us be very successful. We plan on using TMW for several other events due to the success that was demonstrated at our Annual Meeting.
David Chenevert, Executive Director of the Rhode Island Manufacturers Association
It was such a pleasure working with Tarah and her team at TMW Productions, LLC on our Education Foundation’s annual golf tournament supporting our First Class Scholarship Fund. Tarah kept us on schedule and was so organized! As a board of volunteers, she supplemented our efforts wherever we needed over the course of the planning. The regular status updates, budget projections and marketing efforts contributed to the success of our event! We look forward to her help with our next event!
Nancy Mendizabal, Chairperson, Ponaganset Education Foundation
The Coventry High School Alumni Association, Inc. worked with TMW and Tarah Warner to plan its 85th Anniversary, All-Class Reunion last November. Tarah stayed on top of everything and often laid out options for us and gave very good advice. She was very helpful in negotiating with our venue and did an excellent job with registration and with helping us with the details for the evening. She did such a great job that one of the classes at Coventry HS hired her to organize their reunion. I would hire TMW again without hesitation and enthusiastically recommend TMW without reservation.
Ernie DiMicco, President, Coventry High School Alumni Association
I liked how easy it was to communicate with Tarah. She was very helpful and immediately responded to all my emails in a timely manner. I know it doesn't seem like a big deal, but I have sent numerous requests to other promoters and have literally waited months for a response.
Pawtuxet Valley Wellness Day Vendor Survey
Kudos to Tarah for putting together an amazing event. She handled everything with grace, ease, and professionalism and I really enjoyed working with her. All-in-all an awesome day!